Develop the negotiation style that’s right for you. This interactive workshop focuses on techniques for 21st century contract negotiations. The workshop covers traditional and interest-based negotiations.
The workshop will teach participants how to negotiate collective bargaining agreements.
Participants will receive an FMCS Certificate of Training upon completion of the course.
- Art and Science of Negotiations
- Art of persuasion and communications
- Ethics and responding to troubling tactics
- Contract costing
- NLRB overview
- Traditional Negotiations
- Roles, rules, stages, tools
- Interest-Based Negotiations
- Interests vs. Positions
- Consensus decision making
- Steps to make it work