FMCS is pleased to announce the return of the highly acclaimed FMCS National Labor- Management Conference August 17-19, 2016! For years, this biennial conference was the place for labor relations practitioners to get the most up-to-date information about sectoral trends, practical bargaining tools, and broad networking opportunities. Today, new technologies and business models are fundamentally changing nearly every sector of the economy. Bringing together all the players in the new economy is more important than ever.
This year’s conference will feature a high-level pre-conference program on longstanding successful partnerships, such as Kaiser Permanente and the Coalition of Kaiser Permanente Unions, and include more than 60 workshops, panels, and plenary sessions focusing on workplace challenges in the private, public and federal sectors. Practitioners, parties, and experts will share their insights, as well as practical tools and techniques for addressing:
- Bargaining challenges in new media, education, health care, performing arts
- Innovative solutions for health care and pension benefits bargaining
- Millennials and Alphas – recruiting and retaining the next generation
- Partnering in the new economy – LMCs and beyond
- Your brain in conflict – it’s all about the neuroscience
- Innovative, expedited bargaining techniques
FMCS is ready for the Future@Work! In the past year, we’ve restructured and revamped our services to help you navigate the evolving economy. Join us at the 2016 FMCS National Labor Management conference to master the trends, tools, and techniques you will need to succeed.
See you in Chicago!