close window
 What We Do / FAQ about Notices and Filings
  Who should I contact regarding alledged unfair labor practices or interpretation of statutes or regulations?

You should contact the National Labor Relations Board. Their website is Click on the "Offices" tab and enter the employer's zip code to obtain the address and telephone number of the local NLRB office. When you contact that office, ask for the Information Officer.